1. Lewis JH. Drug detection and its role in law enforcement. Trends & Issues in Crime and Criminal Justice 2001;205:2.
2. Leute RK, Ullman EF, and Goldstein A. Special immunoassay of opiates in urine and saliva. J Amer Med Assoc 1972;211:1231-1234.
3. Schneider RS, Lundquist P, Wong ET, Rubenstein KE, and Ullman EF. Homogeneous immunoassay for opiates in urine. Clin Chem 1973;19:821-825.
4. Dole VP, Kim WK, and Eglitis I. Detection of narcotic drugs, tranquilizers, amphetamines, and barbiturates in urine. J Amer Med Assoc 1966;198:349-352.
5. Gilmore GJ. DoD winning 30-year war against drugs in the ranks. DefenseLINK. American Forces Press Service, October 19, 2000.
6. Marshall S. High-speed collision. Firehouse Magazine, April 1987.
7. OJP Drug Court Clearinghouse and Technology Assistance Project, May 27, 2004.
8. The National Survey on Drug Use and Health. Office of Applied Studies, Department of Health and Human Services, 2002.
9. Board of Education of Independent School District No. 92 of Pottawatomie County vs. Earls.
10. Johnson LD, O'Malley PM, and Bachman JG. Monitoring the Future—National Results on Adolescent Drug Use: Overview of Key Findings. NIH Publication No. 03-5374 2002; p. 5.
Was this article helpful?