2. OJP Drug Court Clearinghouse at American University: Implementation Status of Drug Court Programs. September 8, 2003.
3. Belenko S. Research on Drug Courts: A Critical Review 2001 Update, The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University, 2001.
4. National Association of Drug Court Professionals. Defining Drug Courts: The Key Components, January 1997.
5. BJA Drug Court Clearinghouse. Drug Court Activity Update: Composite Summary Information. American University, December 15, 2003.
6. OJP Drug Court Clearinghouse and Technical Assistance Project. Summary Information on All Drug Court Programs and Detailed Information on Adult Drug Courts. American University, June 25, 2001.
Was this article helpful?
Thousands Have Used Chemicals To Improve Their Medical Condition. This Book Is one Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Chemicals. Not All Chemicals Are Harmful For Your Body – Find Out Those That Helps To Maintain Your Health.