1. Corley RB. Antibodies, in Immunology, Infection and Immunity (Pier GB, Lyczak JB, and Wetzler LM, eds), ASM, Washington, DC: 2004; pp. 113-143.
2. Anacker RL, Finkelstein RA, Haskins WT, et al. Origin and properties of naturally occurring hapten from Escherichia coli. J Bacteriol 1964;88:1705-1720.
3. Korosteleva TA and Skachkov AP. Study of carcinogenic aromatic amines as haptens. Fed Proc Transl Suppl 1965;24(5):873-876.
4. Berrens L. A possible function of hapten-amino acid conjugates in the process of sensitization for simple chemical allergens. Dermatologica 1965;131(3):287-290.
5. Makela O. Assay of anti-hapten antibody with the aid of hapten-coupled bacteriophage. Immunolgy 1966;10(1): 81-86.
6. Dutton RW and Bullman HN. The significance of the protein carrier in the stimulation of DNA synthesis by hapten-protein conjugates in the secondary response. Immunology 1964;26:54-64.
7. de StGroth SF and Scheidegger D. Production of monoclonal antibodies: strategy and tactics. J Immunol Methods 1980;35:1-21.
8. Scharff MD, Roberts S, and Thammana P. Hybridomas as a source of antibodies. Hosp Pract 1981;16(1):61-66.
9. Elisson M, Andersson R, Osllson A, Wigzell H, and Uhlen M. Differential IgG-binding characteristics of staphylococcal protein A, streptococcal protein G and a chimeric protein AG. J Immunol 1989;142:575-581.
10. Akerstrom B, Brodin T, Reis K, and Bjorck L. Protein G: a powerful tool for binding and detection of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies. J Immunol 1985; 135(4):2589-2592.
11. Chandler J, Gurmin T, and Robinson N. The place of gold in rapid tests. IVD Technologies 2000; March:37-49.
12. Chaudhuri B and Raychaudhuri S. Manufacturing high-quality gold sol. IVD Technologies 2001;March:46.
13. Frens G. Controlled nucleation for the regulation of particle size in monodisperse gold solutions. Nature 1973;20:241.
14. Chandler J, Robinson N, and Whiting K. Handling false signals in gold-based rapid tests. IVD Technologies 2001;March: 34-45.
15. Robinson N. Immunogold conjugation for IVD applications. IVD Technologies 2002;March:33.
Was this article helpful?
Thousands Have Used Chemicals To Improve Their Medical Condition. This Book Is one Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To Chemicals. Not All Chemicals Are Harmful For Your Body – Find Out Those That Helps To Maintain Your Health.