1. Corley RB. Antibodies, in Immunology, Infection and Immunity (Pier GB, Lyczak JB, and Wetzler LM, eds), ASM, Washington, DC: 2004; pp. 113-143.
2. Anacker RL, Finkelstein RA, Haskins WT, et al. Origin and properties of naturally occurring hapten from Escherichia coli. J Bacteriol 1964;88:1705-1720.
3. Korosteleva TA and Skachkov AP. Study of carcinogenic aromatic amines as haptens. Fed Proc Transl Suppl 1965;24(5):873-876.
4. Berrens L. A possible function of hapten-amino acid conjugates in the process of sensitization for simple chemical allergens. Dermatologica 1965;131(3):287-290.
5. Makela O. Assay of anti-hapten antibody with the aid of hapten-coupled bacteriophage. Immunolgy 1966;10(1): 81-86.
6. Dutton RW and Bullman HN. The significance of the protein carrier in the stimulation of DNA synthesis by hapten-protein conjugates in the secondary response. Immunology 1964;26:54-64.
7. de StGroth SF and Scheidegger D. Production of monoclonal antibodies: strategy and tactics. J Immunol Methods 1980;35:1-21.
8. Scharff MD, Roberts S, and Thammana P. Hybridomas as a source of antibodies. Hosp Pract 1981;16(1):61-66.
9. Elisson M, Andersson R, Osllson A, Wigzell H, and Uhlen M. Differential IgG-binding characteristics of staphylococcal protein A, streptococcal protein G and a chimeric protein AG. J Immunol 1989;142:575-581.
10. Akerstrom B, Brodin T, Reis K, and Bjorck L. Protein G: a powerful tool for binding and detection of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies. J Immunol 1985; 135(4):2589-2592.
11. Chandler J, Gurmin T, and Robinson N. The place of gold in rapid tests. IVD Technologies 2000; March:37-49.
12. Chaudhuri B and Raychaudhuri S. Manufacturing high-quality gold sol. IVD Technologies 2001;March:46.
13. Frens G. Controlled nucleation for the regulation of particle size in monodisperse gold solutions. Nature 1973;20:241.
14. Chandler J, Robinson N, and Whiting K. Handling false signals in gold-based rapid tests. IVD Technologies 2001;March: 34-45.
15. Robinson N. Immunogold conjugation for IVD applications. IVD Technologies 2002;March:33.
Was this article helpful?