This project was supported by Frost & Sullivan. Amanda Weaver provided expert editorial assistance.
1. Kelso P. We've no idea how big the problem is. Guardian Unlimited. 2003;http://sport.guardian.co.uk/athletics/story/0,10082,1070015,00.html.
2. Dickinson M. FA to alter drugs rules after trying Ferdinand. Times online, 2003;http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,277-873357,00.html.
4. Frost & Sullivan. European Drugs of Abuse Testing: Non-Healthcare Markets. 2003; www.frost.com.
5. Independent Inquiry into Drug Testing at Work. Final Topline Results. 2003;http: //www.drugscope.org.uk/uploads/goodpractice/documents/MORI%20%20top%2oli ne%results.pdf.
6. Moeller M, Steinmeyer S, and Aberl F. Operational, User and Legal Requirements across EU Member States for Roadside Drug Testing Equipment. 1999; ROSITA Contract DG VII PL98-3032.
7. Verstraete A and Puddu M. General Conclusions and Recommendations, Deliverable D5 of the ROSITA Project. 2000;www.R0SITA.org.
8. European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Annual report 2003: the state of the drugs problem in the European Union and Norway. 2003;http: //annualreport.emcdda.eu.int/en/home-en.html
9. De Gier JJ. Drugs other than alcohol and driving in the European Union. Institute for Human Psychopharmacology, University of Limburg, Maastricht, The Netherlands, Tech Report IHP 95-54, 1995.
10. British Medical Association. Driving Under the Influence of Drugs, 2003.
11. Wong A. (2003). Trends in point-of-care testing for drugs of abuse. European Clinical Laboratory 2003;22:12--14.
12. Wong A. (2003). Boosting the drug abuse testing market. Global Discovery & Development 2004; pp. 6-7.
Was this article helpful?
You're going to discover so many things on addiction with little effort Not only will you discover the thrill of breaking free from your addiction, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help other people This new breakthrough book is a guide, really. A guide as a result of years of searching, studying, and scouring hundreds of websites, stores, and magazines.